2016年1月4日星期一

I was gladly surprised that EA

The 12 national women's sides offered might be a little stingy in number, but it's a start and at least an effort has been made to  Buy Fifa 16 Coins ensure their matches feel different from the men's game. The action is slower and more deliberate.

Slightly more languid turning circles mean dribbling in tight spaces is difficult, encouraging a more robust style of passing. One of the biggest concerns I had with the introduction of women teams is that I thought I would play it once or twice and never return to it again.

I was gladly surprised that EA had made an effort to make the play style of the womens team's slightly different but also more intriguing than I first imagined. Women's football has a slightly different feel than the FIFA that we have been used to in the past and I will definitely be giving the 12 international teams their fair share of attention on  Fifa 16 Coins  the pitch.The pretty 3D grass only shines in zoomed shots.
http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论