2016年1月6日星期三

I have always said FIFA

I class myself as an advanced Pro Clubs player. So manual setting is something I use quite often in FIFA games. No matter how hard I try nothing seems to work properly. Not just passing, shots are all over the place too. One minute I'm pulling impossible shots and goals and the next my pro seems to play like he's a polar bear trying to Cheap Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins  find a fishing spot in the desert.

I have always said FIFA Pro Clubs play is a bit too random, but this is just plain rude.When the player is close to goal they have less space and get power onto the ball as it is released to them. When crossing the ball from out you will have a better chance of adapting the header so you can react earlier. Look at which area the attacker is running and aim the way of the cross. If the player get to the space he will have a good chance of getting a header and make a score. FIFA 16 is all about pace.

We're sorry, but that is just how it is. Make sure your 'Speed' is at least at 80, you can push it to 90 if you really love to ping the ball about, but try 80 at first. This will ensure your players don't wait for the ball to come to them, and look to Buy Fifa 16 PS4 Coins  get the ball out of their feet as quick as possible to move the play on.http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论