2016年2月23日星期二

There is his decision not to let my

Hulk will not do anything, he is not running, will not participate in the training. He will stay in base treatment in. However, in this game, the Brazil team to break the lack of technique, the Mexico team to Cheap Fifa 16 PS4 Coins  draw 0-0.

For Scolari's decision, Hulk expressed dissatisfaction, in an interview with the media, he said: people all over the world know that I always want to play, but how can I do? Only respect the manager's decision. I'm all right, I feel very calm, but, I am not injured now, also did not talk to Scolari.

There is his decision not to let my satisfaction, he made the decision that he thinks are the best, but I'm ready to  Buy Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins play. When talking about the recovery, Scolari bluntly Hulk: he can race, however, (let him come off the bench) this is my decision.http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论